LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

You don't have to take the word of any of us on HC. There is...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    You don't have to take the word of any of us on HC. There is plenty of evidence to prove beyond doubt that within a very short time frame the world will face a critical shortage of battery metals - with Lithium being at the forefront. Do yourself a favour and watch this video by Vivas Kumar discussing THE LOOMING GLOBAL SHORTAGE OF LITHIUM.
    So following on from that does anyone know a company currently trading for less than a dollar that has a measured resource of $156 million tonnes, a projected 40-year mine life ( might be 20 if production doubled to 2Mt /pa as has been stated by the Board)? Does anyone know a company that is very close to releasing a DFS that will include world-class ESG credentials? Does anyone know a company primed to enter production at the time the Lithium shortage reaches a point where the price for the commodity will be on an upward spiral? Does anyone know a company whose Board members and executives regularly buy on market, who now own 22% of the company and who have a long term strategic plan to take this company through from discovery to production? But wait there's more that's just KV - another potential monster is lurking with 15million tonnes already lying in wait at Buldania.

I agree with @vmp @cash hound and @Drumo they are "on the money." LTR in my opinion can and will bag again from here. How many times is the big question? It isn't a matter of if it's just when?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.