LTR 5.84% 72.5¢ liontown resources limited

@BlueSkies1711 "people are spoilt for choice of good lithium...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    @BlueSkies1711

"people are spoilt for choice of good lithium plays elsewhere"

then I say let them follow the herd and go elsewhere

"so the day a shorter writes up and criticises LTR, half will dump and run"

Jcap are scum no doubt and yes even scums make money. I say let the weak hands dump and run; I would love that ... why? it simply gives me an awesome opportunity to buy more!!!
    VUL fell to $10ish now is back up to almost $12 from a $15 drop ; JCap tried and made their $4.00 "good for them"
    there is something about the strength in making money the positive way vs the negative say ; the positive takes time but has an enormous staying power ; truth has enormous staying power;

The LTR share Registery is pretty tight ; none that I have seen so far like this ... Holders here since $0.02 cents ; they have seen every type of down ramper and scum come and go

I again don't wish you bad; I just wished you understood why LTR is actually so close to people's hearts ; LTR holders have been through many battle and have their scars ; I won't lie I was abit wary of investing; but that was the most stupidest mistake ever made at $0.80 cents "not buying" but am ALL in.

yes we get down rampers ; haters ; some scum ; but the Lion pack stays together ; look at TO ; why don't you stay till our DFS , spend more time for OffTakes; then spend more time in other incredible news coming ... I would say if you are an astute investor why not invest alittle and test it ... if it makes you money ... go more ; if not pull out ... simples ???

look at other forums ; simply nonsense ; this LTR forum actually provides good information about the industry and about LTR

am not here to convert you , you seem to know how trading works ; but surely you won't like it if someone turned up at your house and said ... your house is cr*p and not worth anything after you have invested your hard earned money into it and then say surely your house will be repossessed not even knowing the history about the house???;

it's nothing to do with trading ... it's actually respectful behaviour
    some guys you might be able to ignite here but most will put you on ignore

I am only being courteous to you and still because here at LTR we have holders with calibre and patience but some are fiery and will take you for desert ... easy to say things behind a screen these days

but they have invested much ; we all have ... be sensitive to that and show alittle respect

I wish you an awesome day and hope you too can make profits like us Lions

There is a herd of Lions here and this cub is part of this herd ... and I LOVE it !!!

Go LION !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
-0.045(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $1.758B
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.3¢ 72.5¢ $9.083M 12.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20086 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 350814 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.