LTR 3.90% 74.0¢ liontown resources limited

@timmi I read your posts here a lot just like Anatol's I...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    @timmi

I read your posts here a lot just like Anatol's
    I had a feeling you had good investments and a good investment sense
    your posts seem strategic and well thought out
    you simply don't slam an idea but give detailed reasons to your thought process
    (for example ) the post about notes TO should be taking during Ken's meeting ; these are the posts which help develop me in my thinking.

I don't want a fish I want to know how to fish and your thinking processes help develop that without having direct access to you or asking you questions.

I like this forum a lot after filtering out the trolls
    please continue to put out your thinking about situations

I can see "what" is happening but I need to understand "why" it's happening, what are the things I am not seeing or missing from bigger picture
    this one can only get with experience
    and I feel you have that ... which is pretty amazing to even get close to on a free App !!!

I read alot of developmental behaviour and strategy books and many McKinsey and Bain papers so am genuinely interested in self development; I don't have access to such interestingly experienced people so I read their books to understand the "why" in their thought process ; this is my investment in me ; I need to learn everyday to get the compounding factor of success and things happen when you try and keep trying ...

it brought me here to find LTR !!!

so I ask @anatol and yourself to please keeping posting your thinking processes they are invaluable

have an awesome day today and an amazing profitable week next week ( wish I could email you!!!) but you may have mine ever you want to send through an anonymous email ; Michael.a555 at yahoo dot com

Go Lion!!!
    regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.794B
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 77.0¢ 73.5¢ $12.03M 16.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 339920 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 109036 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.