LTR 3.90% 74.0¢ liontown resources limited

@Goldilocks I know we got off on the wrong foot in the beginning...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    @Goldilocks
    I know we got off on the wrong foot in the beginning but now being a holder of LTR now and reading your story fills me with inspiration

help this newbie LTR holder to understand the following;

when down rampers were telling you to sell LTR back in the days and you doubled down ... how did you do that ? what kept you going? what did you feel and how did you fight the feeling of apprehension? what made you hold on???

I ask because I now get messages to get rid of LTR and I know I will not but there is always a negligible feeing that's still there ... but I push that aside and believe in LTR , believe in the strong management; come here to this forum for so reassurance; keep my mind clean; and know that clean energy, EV, Lithium and even hydrogen. Listening about Biden's infrastructure developments for the US is also reassuring towards EV and the supply chain for batteries
    hence a lot of Lithium US companies are also flying from $0.15 cents to $0.65 cents ; interestingly a lot of these US exploring companies are actually Australian but exploring in the US and Canada ; I do smile about that knowing I hold an extremely strong stock such as LTR

I wish you all the luck and hope you achieve your dreams in paying off your GC home; and have plenty $$$ left over to heal your body.

I was in a near death car crash a few years ago racing my hand built Mustang with a corvette in the salt plains in the US. these cars were not for look but incredible power. I got into an accident, nearly died , my girlfriend died and I still miss her , my best friend died and his 2 brothers ; I survived but was in the hospital for months.
    I have a back injury, neck injury , shoulder injury; knee injury , heck everything still hurts ; I was a American football and track athlete; after the accident I could not walk; life was over I lost my best friend , and the love of my life ; lying in bed using a bed pan was the most demoralising thing ever ; I was broken truly ;
    But when my dad was alive he kept telling me and reading stories of great comebacks ; filled my head with "fairy" stories of recovery ; I used to act like I am asleep as I wanted him to stop I hated everything and everyone but he would keep reading Napoleon Hill; and many great books ; when he thought I was asleep he would cry and hold my hand and pray; heck I even lost God ; all religion ; not that I am religious now !!!
    But I lost the sense of getting better until I felt him cry and his tears drenched my arm. so I thought to myself what else could go wrong more than lying in bed and using a bed pan; and never to walk again ...

so I started imagining I was fully healed and was walking ; and throwing football ; I made up stories in my head that I will walk ; I have to walk ; months and months went by ; I started moving my toes, my foot, my legs ,
    I remember the first time I sat up with help; I remember the first step I took myself like a baby; I fell and fell again ; and I cried ... but I pushed through the pain and walked ; my dad kept saying you are made up of incredible superpower son ... walk , walk , walk

I did ... I walked

now I can play my football; touch only ; I can run ; I can sit ; no more damn bed pans !!! I do not race anymore but I still love speed ; and came to Australia !!!

I say this to you goldie because you can do amazing things to your body when you believe ; tell yourself "stories"

I wish you all the best ; as it's started to rain and my phone is getting wet but take care ...
    chat again

regards
    Michael.a555 at yahoo dot com
    anytime ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.