LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Absolute rubbish! Does my head in all the stupid comments about...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Absolute rubbish! Does my head in all the stupid comments about retirement.
    If you were a busy person when you were working, you'll be busy in retirement.
    I retired from a stressful career in aviation at 55 on a defined benefit and I don't call myself retired, just financially independent. Bored? - give me a break!
    My health has never been better, fit as a fiddle and play tennis at least three times a week. Time to spend wth 4 adult kids and similar number of grandkids. Very busy with lots of things and spending quality time with my partner (f). Life couldn't be better, and I consider myself very fortunate.

I 'contribute to society', ( as you put it), in various other ways and as a big holder at 40c in LTR cannot be more contented and grateful for the things I have, (especially the good genes my two 90+ living parents gave me)
    Why people like you promote the view that 'financial independence/retirement', (whatever u want to call it) is a dangerous or bad thing is complete and utter BS imo.
    If the stories are true, and it doesn't matter to me either way, but if LTR has given financial security to investors then congrats, and hope they enjoy their windfall.
    Working for other humans, should be a means to an end, not life defining!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.