LTR 0.60% 82.5¢ liontown resources limited

Hi jpcje,I have no inside knowledge re tax on smsf’s with more...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi jpcje,
    I have no inside knowledge re tax on smsf’s with more than $5 m in assets, it’s just that I think that come the new year and pending election, they (whoever that may be) will target the easiest marks. Piss ant little smsf’s are a lot easier than the Big End, I have read that there are over 5,000 smsf’s over that amount.
    It must be appreciated that super is intended to provide for our retirement, and not really meant to be a money making exercise and hence the increased % needed to be drawn as our age advances.
    I fundamentally agree with the concept - but now falling within that bracket, I would like to help our children in the most (tax) effective manner.
    I don’t think I am able to spend in my remaining years the current asset value in our smsf, principally due to our investment in LTR at average 10.5 cents
    I live a fairly modest lifestyle (a few beers and a meal or two where someone else cooks - I drive a Dmax) but am eternally grateful for the opportunities LTR has given us.
    Have thoroughly enjoyed the positive content of this thread today, beats the hell out of some of the dribble that we have endured over the past week or so.
    Good luck and best wishes my friends

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.