LTR 3.90% 74.0¢ liontown resources limited

thanks @timmi for this detailed insight ; great post with my...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    thanks @timmi
    for this detailed insight ; great post with my kind of strategic story telling ... love it !!!

I too am in IT projects managing large IT applications with payments as I feel that Digital-Payments, wallets are also the next big trend; like peer to peer payments; fintech integrations to commercially "slow" banks ; interestingly am applying for an Australian global talent visa here in Payments Innovation rather than being sponsored as the pay and corporate ladder BS politics sucks ... so I hope I get it , love it here in Australia!!!

spent considerable time with Booz Allen and McKinsey to understand thinking about the future with a clear mind with no strings attached but your own vs elaborating a future for a client when billing daily to them ... hence why I love strategy and give my predictions unbiased to my clients which the consulting firms hate !!! can get things done half the time but can generate more revenue on trust and an honest council ...
    hence why I would love to venture on my own and start a company or find like minded go getters ...

I knew you went into nutritional manufacturing as I did read your earlier posts ( I do remember) you almost sound like Tim Ferriss ; he too went into nutritional industry and made $$millions but scaling was always an issue and then people wanted to buy him out ...

I was thinking of buying Tesla shares but $1,228 is high but saying that few months ago $800 was high ... lol
    I have doubled downed with LTR but not from $.10 cents (I wish) it's mostly from $1.55 upwards ... with consistently buying ; my last large Buy packet was last week at the dip $1.88
    I keep saying .. dude you need to diversify your equity portfolio but I keep buying LTR ; but am thinking about CXO ( no cross promotion) but I feel it's like the price entry point at $0.65 ; back when LTR was under $1.00
    so I have another buy packet coming available on Wednesday and am split between the two now ??? any help much appreciated

@cashhound is cool; love this articles about the EV market; his enthusiasm ; keep going bud!!!

the graphs and battery day speaks volumes to the future direction of EV... this gives me confidence; another Lithium company on the Toronto stock exchange just got offered million$$$ by a Chinese mega giant Zijin ; and I was about to put down a lofty deposit on their share and boom!!! it Gapped up !! Lithium is going crazy globally!!! their share shot up like USD $4.00 to $6.00

The US is getting hungry for EV power and now mainstream is waking up after the magical web of the Crude oil magnets who now cannot tame market forces

the guy who posted his sale of LTR and retiring posted 3 other posts on 3 other stocks ; goldie finds peoples BS quickly

$3.00 would be awesome to achieve before Xmas ; then I can have a beautiful portfolio

enjoy your evening; it's raining away in Sydney
    hoping next week it could rain $$$ bills onto LTR

hear from you soon ...
    All LTR Holders ... good luck for another profitable week coming up !!!

Go Lion !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.794B
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 77.0¢ 73.5¢ $12.03M 16.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 339920 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 109036 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.