LTR 0.00% $1.12 liontown resources limited

It's all just conjecture, but helps pass the time while we await...

1. 6,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1191
    It's all just conjecture, but helps pass the time while we await the next announcement, hopefully shake off this unhelpful shorting and get some true SP value back for Lionaires. I'm quite intrigued how the current SP story for LTR is mirroring that of KDR (my former lithium winner) up until it was in fact taken over by WES. Even the TO offer timing was similar at about this same time (July/Aug) exactly 2 years ago. Shortly before the TO offer, I recall the KDR SP shooting up to over $2 (just like LTR), then being manipulated back down to $1 or less (just like LTR now), and the TO offer from WES coming in at $1.88 or so (for just the KDR half of the total resource size).

If a similar strategy is being employed here by WES/BHP/RIO or other parties, I'd expect they'd have to offer a whole lot more for many reasons including LTR's 100% ownership, Native Title & ESG compliance, 3 solid OT's all confirmed, financing in place, and above all - having to overcome the determined commitment of the LTR major holders and Board to actually become a producer. The KDR TO was easy-peasey and cheap because that KDR Board were not fully intent or committed to becoming major battery material producers. Just a quick lucrative profit best suited their needs at the time, but LTR is a much different kettle of fish imo. Tony and TG have both made that very clear, so IF there is an offer, it will have to be really too good to refuse! Either way, the future looks excellent for Lionaires.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.11 $6.437M 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 110090 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 7995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.11 1451015
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.