LTR 2.03% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

FA & General Banter, page-19581

1. 10,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4354
    Yacheng, I have to correct you here. Yes, I am very positive on LTR and I call it as I see it. If there is an issue here I call it out too. You are right, I do not believe in African LIT stocks. The risk return reward does not stack up. Show me a LIT stock there that outperformed LTR over the last 3 years. For that risk return reward to hold, it must be by a multiple and then some. I speak up on these threads, when they brush over logistical and power issues. like she be right mate attitude. I do not want to see Aussie investors getting taken to the cleaners in some African country once again. There will be again stresses coming where retail lost the money, FFX and AVZ maybe to come. The thing is my friend that the rampers do more damage than the ones that come with alternative views. They are called down rampers or paid shorters. Go figure. Have a look at some of these threads where rampers post 50 posts a day and then suddenly they are gone. I believe here at LTR we can talk the good and the bad. We have nothing to hide. Try to mention logistics, roads and power on any of the African threads and you get a pack of wolves on your neck. Why am I there you ask? All these global resources make up our industry, some will come on line, some not, some will be delayed and it give us a picture on what is happing so we do not need to listen to the BS of GS and Swiss.... Thanks for your well wishes. I am getting my mojo back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $6.831M 7.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 341306 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 82397 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.