LTR 0.55% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Felow Shareholders.In the early days I too was a manipulator of...

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413

Felow Shareholders.

In the early days I too was a manipulator of share price, yes, I am not ashamed to admit it. This particular share cost 2 cents and had – as far as I could tell – been the best hidden low hanging fruit in plain sight for a long time. So, I threw everything I had at it (at Market price) and the share price squirted away like a wet soap. When I was done the price was 12 cent and it never came down. Some years went by and people took notice. An obvious pattern of annoying grass rot level manipulation hit this particular share at regular intervals (normally around the time for positive announcements for some reason).

It was obvious that people had missed the early morning ride and now desperately tried to flag the train down. Some years went by and an obvious pattern of Big End of Town manipulation hit the share price again, with the palpable goal to accumulate as many sharers at a supressed price as possible. It was obvious that people had missed the afternoon ride and now desperately tried to flag the train down.

Which brings us to today when a whole country, China, who obviously missed the evening ride and now is desperately trying to flag the train down by doing its annoying best to suppress, not only the price of the product itself by subsidizing a battery manufacturer in said country, but all companies in the sector as well. In the other corner sits USA and EU with similar ambitions . And all this took place in less than seven years.

I think that NOW, more than ever Fellow Shareholders it is time to hold onto you shares inthis fledgeling sector because things have but begun.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5070/5070478-553238e07f3a385f139291c8fd9d3ab9.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.005(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 94.0¢ 88.0¢ $20.59M 22.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48924 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 187120 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.