LTR 1.27% 79.5¢ liontown resources limited

FA & General Banter, page-20472

1. vmp
    13,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9134
    Imagine TG’s 18% stake in Ltr’s $25m mcap in Feb 2019. From $4.5m to $1 billion. And it’s just beginning.

The lithium landscape has since changed dramatically, the trajectory near term, mid and long term look rosy. It seems to me that TG got more hungry now. His passion of exploring and making discovery has been expanded to building two gigantic Fortescues in Ltr and Chalice now. PLEASE ASK HIM TOMORROW ABOUT THIS, how he feels about exploring and building now when you chat with him at the RRS, actually he’s there now I believe, find his booth Gold Coasters. ( I don’t know why LTR hasn’t had the opportunity to present in Sydney targeting retail instead of the high net worth investors. Ltr, don’t forget your retail investors kn Sydney. Why are attendees k. Sydney limited to the brokers clients since 2019? Please do a separate presentation for retail soon and bring a lot of liontown caps- thanks.)

He was once asked why he sold his company, and said ‘I was offered a price I can’t refuse’

Tells me he’s not now going to entertain any price below $10. PLS with inferior esg, inferior deposit and inferior offtakes will be worth north of $20 billion very soon. Even $10 will be hard to swallow now for TG imo. Who needs the money, he’s building a bigger name now with the best team on his side.

i believe both the big and small retail holders will continue to support TG’s vision. Even if GS and MS will try to attack again, no amount of suppression will shaken the retail holders now. Having been thru roller coaster from 2 cents to 17c then back to 5.3c and then to $2.25 and from $2.25 to 87cents and the rise to $3 that keeps going because of the peerless project execution and imminent DSO revenue and imminent commissioning and production.

KV is still substantially undervalued

What company with half a brain will offer $2.50 and claim a huge premium on the offer?

Anyways it remains a fact that there’s no more attractive company than Ltr at the moment. So WES and SQM, what are you waiting for? Everyone is watching and your best chance probably is a downstream JV at a very attractive price.

And RIO = Rest In Ore with your turtoise reptile moves.

All one has to contemplate is the revenue, it’s 600,000 x usd6,000/ 0.66 = $5.5 billion annual revenue all in twelve months.

It’s at premium prices so it will go even higher if sc6 rises. The above excludes DSO and tantalum. The rest are minnows so this giant will keep giving big

All imo only. Not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.5¢
Change
0.010(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.927B
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 80.5¢ 77.0¢ $8.277M 10.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 204721 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 6257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.