LTR 5.70% 83.5¢ liontown resources limited

Now theres a point sparky. I think there are exciting things at...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Now theres a point sparky. I think there are exciting things at play behind the scenes at LTR and this is behind the unusual and delayed lack of news from the company.

Its not poor drill results from Buldania being held back. These guys are not children they know holding back something will not change it. I believe there are some major machinations that have been taking place, and time. If this is serious discussions with overseas parties or something completely left field I don't know. But something out of the ordinary has been taking up the time of these guys are they were regular as clockwork previously with announcements.

A small part of the delays is that probably things like Diggers, the raising and the presentation are things out of ordinary business and interrupt getting stuff done. Since those they may have just chosen to have their heads down for a while after the distractions and catch up on the main game, digging holes and defining resource. Which is what its all about.

One things for sure, I don't know when its coming but it does feel like the next announcement will be a big one and I will be very surprised if its not also a good one!

Good weekend all

Hope your team wins, unless its Collingwood! ha ha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.