LTR 1.64% 90.0¢ liontown resources limited

0.20% iron rom feed. 6 diamond drill cores used for results. SS...

1. 4,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    0.20% iron rom feed. 6 diamond drill cores used for results. SS costs indicates that there cannot be alll these hidden extras in the feed... Look at the flow sheet for a big hint. When I emailed them they told me all info will be in the pfs met testing, due to the first sampling being only 300kg theyve decided to not bother releasing further info, as it will still not be representing the entire deposit, whereas the 36 diamond holes being used in met testing, quire clearly will provide a much more definitive answer.

Your giant spiel basically repeated the same junk that's been listed here over and over again. Not a single new bit of info. LTR quite clearly havent released deleterious element info. I was told it was LOI but this is 2nd hand info that I cannot be confidant about. However... The recent investments by all directors that already hold plenty of stock, most likely provides a solid indication that the deposit is pure/pfs is going well...

As for Buldania. Its at the start of discovery phase still, therfore your comment on it is a miss representation of the deposit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $2.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 92.0¢ 89.0¢ $9.918M 11.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 113970 89.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 20424 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.