LTR 1.28% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

FA & General Banter, page-3

1. vmp
    13,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9091
    The company'sflagship deposit at Buldania to re-commence drilling in May- with strike length of 1.3km! Previous drills at Buldania shows it to be higher grade (1.7% to 2%) and greater thickness veins than Kathleen Valley deposit!Please see the very experienced Anatol's post as he postulates a possible 80mt size deposit for Buldania!”

80mt for Buldania and KV another 60mt who knows, but combined that’s a KDR, you kidding man? But it looks like this has been a story of good surprises.

Drill Buldania, hit shallow and good grades pegmatites.

Then they run to KV, expecting a few million tonnes only to find the deeper, thicker pegmatites = 50-60mt = bingo!

Then back to Buldania to define a resource that could extend as far as Anna. Potential = bigger than KV. Bag potentially 60-80mt!

NEXT, how about get back to KV again in late 2019 to prove the open fat Greek extensions not included in the previous drilling program. Lol.

.......and before we know it, we’d have two overweight deposits which are prime candidates for the Australia’s Biggest Winner (loser for those who knew LTR and didn’t do nothin) of a stock for 2019 and 2020 two years in a row.

Two years will go very quickly. Conviction is needed. Patience is needed. Some have had their patience tested in the last 10 days, and guess what, some made $10k, $20k or more and on the first sign of sp retrace sold out and bought another stock only to lose their Ltr gain.

LTR is a rare opportunity. Some of us have had one or two or even 3 that made probably million for some, a few hundred k’s for others. But realistically in your 3 years, 5 years, or 10 years of investing, how many 10, 20, 30 baggers did you have? You can probably count them with your fingers in one hand. I know I can. I missed out on QGC from 30 cents to $4.50, missed out on SIR, GXY, PLS, KDR. Made some coin in ASN, LPD. The point is, there’s not too many winners that come along this way. Is LTR gonna be your next? My next biggie?

Cheers
    Last edited by vmp: 12/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 82.0¢ 78.5¢ $11.44M 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 342418 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 102506 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.