LTR 2.89% $1.25 liontown resources limited

Hello,I apologise for the random new topic of discussion; I’m 18...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hello,
    I apologise for the random new topic of discussion; I’m 18 and new to not only hot copper but investing in the stock market as well (I did research for 3 months before investing any money in to shares and have since been involved for 3-4 months).

I have accumulated 80 000 shares of LTR at 10cents since august and I’m holding strongly until sp rises to be around 45-50cents. I am not selling at a low ball offer.

I have been following Hot Copper for a few months now and have pieced together a very superficial view of what the projected outcome of LTR (predominantly KV for the time being) will be; I am hoping someone(s) could please clarify a few questions I have regarding LTR and KV (I apologise in advanced for some seemingly stupid and obvious questions, again I’m new and looking to learn.

Questions:
    1.- What is a conservative value for the SP once KV is sold( I know it’s hard to say given it relies on many variables). To my limited understanding I believe that we will get a nice premium above fair value as a multitude of different companies are more than interested, potentially a bidding war considering how significant of an investment this is to many companies.

2. Recent fear mongering of a looming recession in the media leads me to question: What does everyone here think about how probably and how immediate a recession could be within the next few years and how could this influence LTR (theoretically). For this I’m looking more for a long term interpretation (many years) which would include how LTR could be affected and how capable LTR would be of a recovery.

3. Process1, as you mentioned above, that opportunities such as LTR rarely present them self in such a well telegraphed manner, what other stocks do the people here also strongly advocate as “good stocks”. I need to diversify my portfolio further, I also have holdings in PPE(would be interested in other people’s opinions about PPE) and had some in Bellamys.

Wish I had 100k to put into LTR but you gotta start somewhere.

any other constructive tips or somethings you guys would suggest me to do at my age would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
0.035(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $3.018B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.29 $1.24 $21.96M 17.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114000 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 31956 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
0.035 ( 3.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.29 $1.24 3410641
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.