LTR 1.23% 80.0¢ liontown resources limited

Morning Fellas. Teslas battery day is fast approaching and I...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Morning Fellas. Teslas battery day is fast approaching and I expect dry batteries to be at the forefront of this pushing Tesla further ahead in terms of technology. I won't go into detail about why this is a big deal but had a question for some of the more mining minded people here. With the dry battery process the need for adding an additive to the battery is removed, in turn saving a huge cost for the manufacturing of the batteries.
    this removed additive has been the conventional way of sticking the electrode to the current collector but is bad for the performance of the battery as it reacts with the electrolyte and electrode.

My question is, when processing lithium the end product will have its own additives (even in low quantities). This will effect the performance of the batteries produced. What processes are currently addressing this, if any? Scarpa, Anatol maybe you've spoken about this before?

I was wrong about buying opportunities for LTR last week. The markets reacted on news that wasn't as bad they thought it was going to be. I do think we aren't any where near out of the woods yet though. Keep on buying. The growth will be exponential. Not linear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.940B
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 84.0¢ 80.0¢ $8.438M 10.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 93085 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 52300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.