LTR 5.46% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

In comparison to all other directors on our market that are on...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    In comparison to all other directors on our market that are on the spec end it seems T.G. is a fellow who is well respected and a good performer....looking after s/holders in his companies and has the eye for spotting talent too.
    Realistically I can see the s/p in 15-20c bracket in coming days prior to MRE then with the hype shoot past 20c
    There's going to be lots of extra hot money from profits off CHN as that will consolidate
    The real BIG but is if the cashed up buyers looking for this Tier 1 Lithium deposit realize the game will only get more fierce to reserve the hottest commodity in coming years, then why not capitalize on depressed prices in this pandemic and secure the deposit. I think the directors know there will be shots fired with firm offers to buy out KV and leave the rest for management to play out ????
    I also agree on others opinions that the Moora tenements will prove up a fantastic resource there too
    CHN m/c $ 337m
    LEG m/c $ 438m
    LTR m/c $194m = theres plenty more in the tank for this one as KV alone could be valued circa $1b

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.050(5.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $14.97M 15.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 148095 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 275693 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.