LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

Hey Beisha I am totally not buying into this concept that you...

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hey Beisha I am totally not buying into this concept that you are a troll, I know better.

As I posted, and you know this as well, we bumped into each other 5 months ago in a different space on HC that is not mining and one I am still passionate about, I am not sure you are still a holder. IMO you conservatively state your position, your opinion, do not give financial advice. I do not get why people have a negative opinion of you, and like most other HC posters you will let others know what you think. It's all good.

I have seen you trolled, asked questions "Are you still invested Beisha have you sold" etc. It's no one's business. I get frustrated like anyone else and have seen some posters ask crazy questions Google can answer and questions already available on the HC thread they are on, I just breathe and don't respond. So I kind of get you.

You know I DMOR and am a beginner at learning about charts to help me form my own opinion, I will never share because I will never be great at it, this will take me years but my determination is strong. I am not sure if many investors even bother to look at charts at all, and run on news and market sentiment, and I agree with you about LTR being overpriced bullish ATM and IMO I think that it will rerate to around the 0.65 mark as a support base at some point, I might be wrong, not to say that the SP will go up short term. I definitely am a beginner and looking at what I think is LTR's lowest support ATM then and if I will decide to buy more. This is only my opinion affecting my investment decision and not financial advice and will be happy to be proved wrong because I have other plans.

I truly believe LTR is a great company with huge upside.

I am however doubtful about the viability of lithium in the long-term future as a viable EV energy source, we had an oversupply around 2017 with no use for it resulting in LIT mines closing, now there is a market thanks to Elon, LIT is hot and every man and his dog is reopening mines in the USA, Quebec, the South American Lithium triangle and in Aus. So LIT for me will be good for a few years.

Elon is not a dill and I have no doubt that he is already doing R&D into alternate fuel sources and battery technology. Me, personally am interested in REDOX batteries (vanadium or zinc-bromine) and that other space we have both been interested in as alternatives, including storage, transport, hubs plus so much more. I found the other day a concept that there is research into using the structure of the EV vehicle itself the chassis for example as being a catalyst and energy source reducing the weight of heavy LIT batteries, interesting journey.

My many interests lie also in tier 2 and 3 essential stocks that support a zero-carbon future, including investing in companies that make that obscure essential component to make an EV move, which is dependent on mining REE. Or the membrane that prevents oxidization between the catode and anode in an EV battery, and also essential for wind and solar panels longevity. We all have our thing and my chemical science knowledge is pretty reasonable. I need to know how things work and research a lot to understand why I am investing.

You don't need this advice which is to stay true to yourself, because I know you will. Thanks for writing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.