LTR 1.22% $1.24 liontown resources limited

FA & General Banter, page-17155

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hi Ragshack, my comment in my post about stupid questions definitely did not relate to you. I remember vaguely seeing your comments a while ago on other HC threads and from memory, you did not appear to be ill-informed at all. Your response to me was measured and your experience I cannot deny.

I work in the health care sector and can put my professional clinical hat on and distance myself from BS with no impact on me.

I have seen some stupid questions on other threads like, Where is the tenement? What results are we waiting for? What ANN are "we" expecting? What date is it coming out? "I am thinking of taking out a loan to invest in a share." Plus more. That is when I take a deep breath and wonder why people put their hard-earned money on the line without doing their own research, or google it or review other HC threads for the info. IMO it's crazy.

I also did not realise it was you that questioned beisha, I see a lot of posturing on HC threads, maybe a guy thing, no issue here it is interesting to watch. I think it might be fun for some. Each to their own.

How do we on HC define up or down ramping its's very subjective? Isn't it? So if people are influenced by other posters' position, more fool them. I DMOR make my own choices.

Let's hope for less personal reactiveness, one poster towards another and focus more on the stock. The paid spoilers we just have to put up with until they give up and move onto another thread. Wish you all the best in your investments. ... A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
0.015(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $3.006B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.24 $1.26 $1.23 $8.241M 6.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 87470 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 43680 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
0.015 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.26 $1.23 2072730
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.