A2M 0.61% $6.52 the a2 milk company limited

Hey guys lets start to understand some fundamentals as to WHY...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey guys lets start to understand some fundamentals as to WHY YOU BOUGHT INTO A2

1) Instant day trader profit ? ride the theme?

2) you believe in the long term story that our friends explaining Chinese ideology with regards to buying the best product

3 ) YOu are mom and pop investor .....my son said " buy " this is a good share " so even at $2 or more they buy not knowing fundamentals or charts...

This is where the problem is

If it was a stock such as (eg) Sandfire Resources ..only those who are in the know of the copper industry and prices and Chinese demand will get in or sell....mom and pops are out and so are many retail investors.

But A2 has now become the household name on everybody's lips......AND the fund managers know this

So decide what type of person you are ....day traders would have made a fortune if they got out at right time

Long term investor .....this depends on price that you bought ...well let me give you some advice ...
    Since yesterday I noted that the fund managers are very active both selling out and buying back in creating havoc....dont panic .....let them offer shares ..for sale ......you dont need to trade , BUT if you bought at high prices ...thats another story...you see I bought at average 84 C ....so what did i do ...I sold 20% at $.180 today and my cost is now 0.65 c ....AM I daring to hold ?YES .....why ...I BELIEVE THE STORY about milk powder from NZ and Australia.....what do the Fund managers believe ?THEY DONT CARE ....their motto ? How do I make money from this situation ? Do I care whether stock is good, bad ugly ? NO !!!!

I dont care what the fund managers do ..you CANNOT BELIEVE THEM PLEASE BELIEVE ME....

WHEN GOLDMAN SACHS BROKERAGE ADVISED RETAIL CLIENTS TO BUY HOUSING LOAN STOCKS IN THE US ...THEIR INVESTMENT BANK WAS SHORTING THEM....what kind of people are these ...you dont believe me ..please Google the number of U S banks that entered "plea bargaining "with the SEC of New York and attorney general to avoid prosecution .....after the GFC....so rule number 1 .....DONT BELIEVE ANY U S investment bank .....they have one major problem .....telling the truth ...!!!!

So for mom and pop investors unfortunately they have to learn the hard way....unlike maybe some of us who watch daily.... I read many books and I only believe one person ...MYSELF !!!!

On the Technicals , A2 only needs to close AT THE LOW of the next day and below todays close to confirm a Three Outside Down Candlestick pattern which is BEARSIH and prices can go lower .....as I see it if $1.70 breaks you will see much lower levels.....

What is this study?

1. The market is characterized by a prevailing uptrend.
    2. We see a Bearish Engulfing pattern in the first two days.
    3. Then, we see a black candlestick on the third day with a lower close than the second day

This would engineer a "sell " signal for traders ....

So please be wary and decide what type of investor your are and when or not to buy / sell...

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.52
Change
-0.040(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $4.713B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.57 $6.47 $13.11M 2.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37866 $6.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 6643 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.