SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

FA Snapshot, page-6

1. 34,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9120
    My first SBB was bought @7.9c, also topped up up to 13c.
    I can see SBB will be following LNG's path, SBB will fetch 30c before next April.
    The business has been growing at approx 20% over last 5 years without spending huge capitals, and paid huge dividends, we can see our revenue double within 4 years as we retaining cash and expanding distribution network. I expect SBB's NPAT for 2018 be in excess of $30m. SBB would fetch $1 per share within 4 years. The business is cash cow, they retain cash to expand cash, good for shareholder.
    MD collected enough cash during last 5 years, so he is willing to retain his money(could be collected as dividend) to focus on long term vision, he owns 59% of the company, more than anyone else.

also! we have a great chairman! Wayne, I first time called the company, left message, he called me back within a hour. Sent a query via email, he rang me back on 20:05 at his local time. Yesterday, he rang me back from China, and sent me an email when the report was released.
    We have a business savy, Mr. Xu, to manage the bipusinees!
    We have a admirable person as our Chairman.
    Great team up.

I can feel SBB will be another LNG in term of future share performance. Just hold tightly, waiting for rare opportunity to grow our wealth.

PS, I compared with past 4 years annual reports and peer's reports, all the financial ratios are very healthy. Trade debtors collected more cash, debtor days is good. Inventory steady, turnover day is very good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.