ELS 2.17% 45.0¢ elsight limited

I do - this will be the quarter of small initial orders and...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I do - this will be the quarter of small initial orders and bigger revenues as the year progresses. All the building blocks for Q4 23 to be the beginning of net profits.

The current size of the drone fleets - and hence revenues for everyone supplying the industry - is much smaller than all had anticipated even 12 or 18 months ago. In my mind - probably in all our minds - it is clear where the industry is going but 22 will not be a 7 mio AUD revenue year - unless they finally learn to pull rabbits out of hats. It will though become a 75 - 100 mio revenue company over the next four years. The growth from 23 onwards will be staggering. Halo is sold as one off hardware revenue - leading to a low P/E - but the systems need servicing and updating which leads to ARR. Ever expanding ARR are every investors dream.

But before any of this happens the company will need cash in - I guess - five or six months. Orders from solid customers which they can name would help to give us all more confidence if this becomes another rights issue. Maybe they can bridge with a bank loan and postpone any shareholder call till later in the year. We won't know till we do.

Nir from day one of the public life of this company was too good a promoter and we got sucked in. Yoav seems more realistic even if 2021 was a terribly disappointing year for revenues. The tech for now at least is unique and I think we got lucky on that front. The technology's performance was never over promised and under delivered unlike revenues.

Apologies for the long answer but yes - this will be a massively more valuable company even in two years let alone the out years beyond early 24.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $67.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 45.0¢ $4.326K 9.614K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1460 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 4678 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.