ELS 3.26% 44.5¢ elsight limited

@jonnyb2209 I think the possible (re)entry points for you might...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    @jonnyb2209 I think the possible (re)entry points for you might be:

- maybe a few proper announcements of contracts (they would be small) in Q1. That would give you/us all confidence in the technology though.

- the announcement that they are financing, or are financed, through to December. I think they could raise an amount small enough to avoid a general offer but get enough runway for further positive announcements in the second half - if we don't get this ...... I fear we would be at the end of the line.

- a bigger financing, I assume 10/15 mio, towards Nov or Dec. But by then there would have been many announcements and the stock might/would/could/should well be in the 70s (again) and the financing is to fill orders. A high quality problem.

The bigger financing will be the actual launchpad to an institutional shareholder base too. In many ways my biggest worry is someone trying to take this company over in April to June after a few contracts and the shareholders selling out having doubled their money between now and then. BUT FIRST WE NEED ORDERS, no way around this problem.

Just one person's thoughts and views.

Happy Hunting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $67.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.5¢ $6.462K 14.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1391 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 11469 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.