ELS 2.13% 48.0¢ elsight limited

My fear with ELS was timing and cash position as the previous...

1. 640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    My fear with ELS was timing and cash position as the previous CEO made so many promises that were from who knows where and never delivered ?? SO much time passed while he jumped from one thing to the next dream and that someone else would emerge with similar , possibly better technology who could deliver and we would become another great piece of technology that was left behind . So while this happened the next issue would be that we run out of cash. Since then Yoav joined and things have changed . We are focused and in my opinion about to see the rewards of waiting so so so ... yes so long. We have gone from random promises and news to it is fair to say limited news/transparency which , yes is annoying and creates worry /fear but probably is an excessive correction on their part to move away from the past failures and their limited ability to release news on the ASX . WHY the ASX ? Just a function of where we are in our business cycle . Meaning still early and lots of small sales before scale and being able to announce new partnership with $$$ upfront orders that are material . It does appear we are now starting to see good growth in the RR growth which looks to have started last quarter .

Halo form all the testimonials appears to be fantastic given the amount of successful hours it has completed in testing . We have started deliveries with DROneUP . We are chosen as the connectivity solution for scaled testing like the NAAMA Initiative . We have around 100 clients using/testing or partnering with us in development of the product at different development stages of the industry . These mentioned changes and years of robust field testing and use in the military is moving us towards the being the industry standard . It does not appear anyone comes even close to what HALO and what is has to offer . We have not been surpassed or replaced in this period of time, in fact we have improved Halo be it at a individual business or regulatory level via the different individual needs of these clients mentioned above . With 4 sim cards, RF and Satellite connectivity plus other new features it should not be long before a "testing" client moves to commercial scale . You can read many articles about success stories of other drone services and manufactures but all using a connectivity solution designed around a single connection piloted or in one or two cases even dual connection . Bvlos will be a game changer . This success will then open the door to many other possible verticals that require secure muti channeled connectivity..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $72.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.0¢ 45.5¢ $15.30K 33.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.