NXS 5.77% 24.5¢ next science limited

fabulous buying oppertunity

1. 261 Posts.
    The current SP is a direct reflection of the way this company has historically and is currently managed.
    Fowler milked every cent he could from share holders and then ran like a rabbit leaving the shell of a company you see today. It is advantageous for current management to maintain a subdued SP for as long as possible as their performance bonuses will be greatly enhanced if the can raise the SP from historic lows.
    NXS is one of the great cons of the 20th century, fabulous assets in strategic locations yet share holders see no advancement in the process to drive these projects forward and in reality why would you when performance is directly linked to the SP. Cottee had the SP at 50c 2years ago and now it sits at 7c and it was not that long ago the company raised capital at 40c per share.
    NXS has only 11mil left in the bank, a possible litigation payout to sedeco, no real interest in the full or partial sale of the crux asset, difficulty selling the long lead items ECT ECT. On current performance, probably overpriced at 7c, want a buying opportunity wait until it hits 4c.
    NXS is directionless, broke, poorly managed, and in absolutely no position to dictate terms to anyone, its a dog of a stock, with an equally incompitant board managing it and I say buy buy buy at 4c. Think I am pessimistic tell that to those that bought at 20c 13c 10c 9c and posted that they were bargain prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $30.25K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75861 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 43775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.