NXS 3.33% 29.0¢ next science limited

I sympathise with you Ramallah.There have been ample...

1. 261 Posts.
    I sympathise with you Ramallah.

There have been ample opportunities for this company to progress forward yet we see none.

There has not been an exploration well drilled for many years now, with the next drill hole targeted for late 2014.

CRUX remains a significant mystery if it was so valuable why have we not seen a sale.

The only thing of significance I can see from the MD has been the renegotiation on price and supply with santos.
    But we need LT 5 drilled, and successful to increase supply and we can ill afford LT of line again over the next 12 months,

At an average of 40c I understand that you are in a bit of trouble i toped up at 11c thinking that was cheep but how wrong we can be.

I believe if we hang in for at least the next two years and nexus participates in some successful drilling the SP will rebound. There are very few stocks similar to NXS that have not had their SP decimated by current market sentiment.

Hang in there mate as in reality there is no point selling and market sentiment can change quickly.

I continue to wonder what is really wrong with this company if at 7c per share it is not seen as attempting takeover target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $81.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $20.33K 70.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2300 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 9877 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.