NXS 0.00% 22.5¢ next science limited

fabulous buying oppertunity, page-28

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Gross sales $3.50, the material costs are Santos related.
    This is historical - it is very difficult to reconcile the monthly / qtrly financials because of several anomolies.
    1) the original contract with STO was based on take or pay volume hence there was a fixed monthly charge for toll/treatment (based on annual contracted throughput), hence summer months with lower production volume had the same cost base as higher production winter months - lumpy P&L / cashflow - you have to look at it on an annual basis.
    2) Cash costs circa $1.50 per unit and amortisation about $1 per unit
    3) Based on above LT should be producing $2 per unit free cashflow but it hasnt due to the operational downtime over the past years and not producing at capacity ---- re: fixed cost component above has a very high impact.
    4) Evidence that the annual / high fixed cost component still exists can be gleaned from the June 30 Balance Sheets which show circa $22m prepaid Toll fees - wouldnt be the case if it was based on monthly production????
    5) What also complicates the reconciliation is the Oil production - I have treated it as the cream, alternatively the proceeds could be allocated to reduce the $1.50 unit cost.
    6)Numbers I have seen indicate that LT could be generating $120m free cashflow (higher +++ with increased volumes) post 2015 with a $9 unit price following a $100m drilling campaign to workover LT4 and drill LT5 & Gemfish
    Plenty of IFs, Buts and Maybees and a few years away but I think very little understanding and attention has been given to the new STO commercial arrangements -- Main game has to be Sell Crux and pay out debt, settle Sedco, fully funded LT development, money to drill a Echuca Shoals well and NXS is on a PE ratio of less than 1 just two years out.
    IMHO its achievable and why NXS will well and truly outperform all indexes over the next few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $160.4K 720.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3163 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.