FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

@Marketscan ... 35500 postings on 100's of stocks and I'm...

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    @Marketscan ... 35500 postings on 100's of stocks and I'm guessing very much the same ...

1/... Your Daily EOD 'scans' found another stock that produced a 'dominant' candle. So you just thought you must bring it to everyone's attention here (on FFX threads) and then attach the same numerous oscillators without comment(I can only assume not as to expose any misinterpretation that may be picked up by TA'ers).

2/ ... Always posting(now I haven't checked all your 35,500 postings) with a "not held" and "none" for sentiment(I gave up on trying to find one stock you have commented on with a "held" disclosure). Do you own any stocks that you post on or is this just your personal choice to not reveal your actual position and therefore go against the true HC 'spirit' for this requirement?

3/ ... Most charts posted are only accompanied with a BOLD, underlined and bigger than standard size font one liner statements(like this last one ... Here's hoping it continues ... for FFX). Why? And why does it matter to you when your disclosure has always been "not held and none" for FFX? I have my theories!

4/... Usually start up a new(Charting)thread when most stocks already have them. Why? Is that just to bring your thread up in the queue or merely to grab attention?

So, I have a few more questions for ya ...

(a) ... As its hard to fathom your intent here(and on HC ... I note you have chosen not to reveal any personal details in your Profile), I have to ask: are you a Broker or employed by one or HC?

(b) ... Or, are you just posting on HC to build up "posting numbers"?

(c) ... Can you explain how such(chart)postings may assist non-TA'ers or shareholders(would-bees or current) in their trading/investing/EDUCATION. You see, I'm concerned by the number of (naive?) 'likes' you seem to get for such chart postings

Happy for you to respond, and even post some more meaningful charts ...

Tanotfa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.