AS1 6.67% 1.6¢ asara resources limited

fabulous entertainment, page-12

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    cycletreader
    please forgive the tardiness of my reply as i was out having a surf(you could afford to do this if you keep your money away from gmr) ill have to say this is so much fun ,the greenbashing is keeping me amused.
    i dont profess to be a geo,there is as much chance of gold being down there as anywhere else ,like i said before good luck to them,from what i have read these style deposits tend to pop up as isolated lodes,i"m sure youll get all the info out of the other hornblowers,the grade would have to be signifigantly higher than the neighbouring mine,emporors fijian operation has always been high cost and if they couldnt make it pay at a time of high gold prices then grades would have to be 20-30 % higher than what they were mining,
    the problem i have is that you cant do much when all you seem to be able to raise is 1.5 mil at a time,i wont go on about the winners that i have picked,that would be crass,the other people on this forum are getting a littlle bit defensive of thier latest pick ,cant blame them
    wrxsti that last post was pure gold,but you seem to have a few facts wrong, i did give you a latest pick of mine gdr,got grades of 5604 g/t thats right its not a typing error ,spent money on some infrasructure to carry out a bulk sampling program and we are currently awaiting the first results,just as likely to tank as the next gold speccy but at least they were able to raise 13 mil last cap raising not a paltry 1.5,go on have a look ,compare the difference between the two,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.