XJO 0.39% 8,013.4 s&p/asx 200

i'm as bearish as it comes... had to sell my bmw during the past...

1. 4,005 Posts.
    i'm as bearish as it comes... had to sell my bmw during the past 12 months, shortd the DOW on CMC in July 07 made a motza by selling the capitulation, then shorted it again with all my profits in September 07 and if I wasnt heavily into AUD longs I would got margin called @ 14,000 in Mid october...

i have shorted the bejeezus out of the DOW @ 13500 on CMC and I am loving it. I am well in the money for two BMW M5's...I see no reason to cover my DOW short..I have auto stops at 13650. I havent opened my trading platform for one week... life is good my friend and getting better...yeah unfortunately my hormones go crazy when making a motza.. not that the wife complains.

No, little bounces don't scare me...when resistances are broken they certainly do, oversold bounces...in the past I was going long @ the resistances and shorting the supports which is an extremely fruitful strategy in well defined trends... but taking the economic scenarios... little bounces for small profits do not interest me....I may purchase lil'bit of EBAY to offset any losses I may make in a counter trend, but for the time being.. I Love My Wife.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.