APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Face the music, page-377

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    I've been here since $5 and down rampers have been saying the same shit since then. Yes we are in a unique situation at the minute, the market is forward looking and markets are fully aware of the unemployed numbers being released daily in Aus/Uk/Us, yet stocks in general and Afterpay specifically are rising.. if you're right, I'll be happy to say, well predicted mate, hope you shorted it and made some money, but until then, the markets do the talking and right now they're seeing well and truly past people being unemployed or losing their house. You say 33m unemployed... that's 10% of the country... we have 7m or so Us customers from memory. You're assuming our 7m are included in that 33m, maybe a million are. Either way, I'm not scared of anything buddy.
    What I don't get is how you can't see numbers growing to 50m customers and margins increasing with the business sticking their fingers in multiple pies increasing margins drastically, and your overemphasis on bad debts and a very small percentage of bad customers like it's going to effect the core business that badly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.