APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

@upside_down - I changed my nickname, you will remember who I am...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    @upside_down - I changed my nickname, you will remember who I am if u go through my posting history.
    No one really knows what is going to happen.
    When you start trading options your vested interests become around the sentiment of the other players.

This is a very complex macroeconomic background to not have humility in understanding the actions of the various players and their implications moving forward. A few things, that may or may not come true, but should give you pause for thought are the return of Keynesianism and the willingness of modern government to tests the limits of MMT, the latter of which we don’t know if it will be true. What I am seeing in the markets is hedging of bets for the various scenarios, and one critical scenario that has previously been ignored is the return of inflation. Investors with lots of cash and long duration horizons, who are the ones actually driving some of this rally, are certainly concerned about it. The question then becomes around asset allocation in the context of the likely foreseeable economic scenarios. Most of the market movements (on aggregate) reflect this dynamic IMO.

and I will sign out again from the APT forums. If I wasn’t clear before- I am still long and strong although I’ve offloaded most of the excess I acquired in March for portfolio management purposes (APT would have been 60+% instead of the 30% it is!, and this is a great time to be a stock picker!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.