AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Face Value, page-14

1. 5,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3116
    . .. I’ll save you from the initial essay I started , in response .

You were ‘young ‘ then ? (“impetuousous of youth” )

You still then , therefore - must be, quite young.
    We all used to have to grow up . Learn that we do not know. Takes a long time to know anything.
    Please have respect, pls question as to why we do , think , focus on things , as we do.

I wish you to be really busy, in the future . Something good -and very longterm - which endures .

Axiom , Solomon Islands— is a focus and ongoing investment study for the very patient until now , and those familiar with just how difficult & tricky life , (and success) and ‘making it ‘ .. whatever that is — finally is !
    Many thought Axiom would be ‘there ‘ nearly 8 years ago !

IMO - it is always a continual journey -

Life goes on a long , Long , time . ( or so we hope ,& if we are fortunate)

The Solomon Islands must , Will, have a better future . Raise up the people more . Leadership now more directed towards a bright future . Good laws - equivalent to ours , and greater world at last .

San Jorge and greater Isabel - are good Resources . Collectively - incredibly viable . World class nickel resource . Solomons always held rich mineral resources.

Axiom is there , and going . Developing into Mining - this is happening right now. This what is announced to us all .

Your criticism is out of proportion, unwarranted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.