AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Face Value, page-15

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    They don’t own Isabelle !!!!

They are not mining !!!!! What are they mining , and the exact area??? Let’s keep this at least truthful , or do we go back to your famous claim , AVQ was mining nickel ore ,when a paper article said they had a mining license to proceed to mine !!!!!!

No one gives a crappola about the locals!!! Look at BHP in Brazil , no tears there just investors being annoyed with costs

You really push the investors and the mine , loving and looking after the locals. Yep as they dig out their land for company profits . What part besides some wages and royalties are they getting . . No royalties if your not making CASH .It’s business and business isn’t nice to people who don’t offer more once they have signed off. Has AVQ set up a hospital and airstrip for evac ????nope

I have at least worked in PNG and I have seen first hand business. And to watch Chinese investors discussing with locals for contracts was relentless

You can go blah blah so many times , and send a sermon on life for SI, but who cares, only profits

Please p,ease please give me the dam costs to mine, transport , process , ship and if the quality of nickel is suitable?..... really just instead of a save the world , give me cost break downs . I’m surprised The Australian stock exchange haven’t sent a person to look at the current books

Cost to excavate
    Cost to barge
    Cost to process
    Cost. To ship
    Cost for wages
    Costs for royalties
    Costs for transport and maintenance to move stock from site to barge or if a pier is ever built
    Cost of logistics
    Cost of interest on loans, and principle reduction
    Cost of shipping

So sell me we love the SI people, I just ask if you can cost these.

And mate I have been in far worse places in my work with the military, so stop crapping on about what your done with the SI. I have been at the pointy end of deployment so stop getting out a tissue and crying about nothing , you haven’t actually been deployed and you were never SAS . I was

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.