AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

TU , Respect . But yr response- is extreme . I am not the...

1. 5,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3116
    TU , Respect .

But yr response- is extreme . I am not the company either , nor responsible to having to reply to you . I have work / family etc -
    I’ve also worked for the ADF ! also .
    SAS - omg . That’s Big .
    General ADF - fairly unreal .

All the best
    I think we’ve (Australia) given - and have said as much - over and above compassion as well as billions of dollars surely- to the SI !
    This is not fully appreciated. No . But reality .
    Many lessons still to be learned .
    I am very kind - but I’m not an airy fairy idiot .

Respect to you.
    No need extrapolate , & attribute to me as you have .

Again I believe- facts alone -
    Axiom should go On & on. A significant future in the Solomons . I hope this is also what you wish as the future from here at last .

It’s not a big company though .
    Everyone needs to work hard , yes .
    ( but - abhor the Chinese way. Coming in with their cheap, labour force . Would Not invest in PNG or Indonesia right atm , or other Pacific Islands . Or Africa - wherever Chinese presence very palpable . I hope none of us - contemplates- a Company behaving as you describe. )
    I also understand- been tied to - reality how we are owned when working .
    In private arena - no overtime and if work for self , as have started from nothing - forget any idea of a lifestyle other than work .
    Life revolves around primary production- if you’re in it.

All the best . Wish best to all involved.

How can this not - finally be ‘It ‘ ?

Axiom- is about to commence mining - San Jorge, Isabel - in the SI . ( goodness - no one ever said - already ‘Mining’ nickel ore , or whatever- I follow all very closely . Will relax once is going . And back up in clear air sp territory ?! , and true value to be )

BOLTA .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.