APX 5.49% 43.0¢ appen limited

Facebook and the Metaverse, page-37

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    yep nice commentary and I agree with 1-4, although i would be happy with any growth in the high teens.

All those things are great signals and the outlook will hopefully indicate the return of the main customers and/or the on boarding of some new significant ones. I still haven't seen anything definitive or compelling about Appens MOAT and service being replace en mass; i ve heard a few rumors about big corporations attempting to try to internalize some of these process. Nothing really confirmed yet and even more important nothing confirmed that they can successfully and efficiently replace Appen.

I m also looking forward to news on the integration of quadrant and any synergistic benefits.I think this acquisition adds more arrows to their bow which might just prove to be the icing on their competitive advantage cake and the added benefits of their service suites.

I m hoping i m right the market is wrong. Well actually i should say i m just hoping to be marginally more right then the market panic or fear (including certain brokers). That's all i think it will take for this to re-rate from here.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.025(5.49%)
Mkt cap ! $95.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $775.3K 1.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 100522 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 55441 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.