facebook - just how dumb are these kiddies, page-3

1. 146 Posts.
    Facebook is all about marketing, market research and making money for companies that make marfiawars or farmville.
    (the above games are to keep you on the site, so you can view the advertising)

When i had a facebook. It amazed me the amount of information that people would allow you to see, when they had no contact with you since school. I would have there address, phone number, kids photos, where they work. I use to sit there going WOW.

Allot of people don't realize that when you put something on facebook. Facebook now owns that material and most users have given facebook permission to do what they like with your information. Facebook IMO owns every single photo uploaded to the site or every comment made on the site.

They know your interests, where you work, who you are social attached to, where you went to school, where you use to live.

The sad thing is. For the average user they would have more information on them than any government agency or group.

I also love the job campaigns of companies like telstra. ( mentioned in the afr a couple of months ago) Become my friend on facebook. This then allowed Telstra to see tht applicants comments and photos.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.