GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

"It releases information in a form which makes it difficult for...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "It releases information in a form which makes it difficult for the "ordinary" SH to make a somewhat confident assessment as to what progress is being made. ..."

Sorry Rosco but I would fall into the "Disagree" camp ....with some qualifications.

I think we are told some pretty significant details at times (such as the ones that Johnnyd was mentioning just a few posts ago)
    Sure we are not getting results when we might like to think that they are to be delivered BUT I think delays are the result of the rap[id changes in information that SG and the team are getting as they proceed. In turn that alters the the speed at which progress can proceed.

I think Johnnyd makes a very valid point that the information on flow rates and size of reservoirs etc could be important to keep under wraps while negotiations are proceeding over a possible JV.
    It certainly makes some sense for the lack of info at the moment.

But then again it could be that they are just encountering pesky production problems that they are working on to iron out and get things operating at a confirmable rate.

I'm sure we will get an update next week or early the following week at the very latest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.