IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Hey Hank I agree with you saying that it's silly to boast that...

1. 239 Posts.
    Hey Hank I agree with you saying that it's silly to boast that the product is real and great, when we are yet to actually see it. There is still a tone of questions to be answered regarding the Roam-e itself and it's capabilities. However seeing all this social media activity suggests that filming of the promised release video seems to be underway, as anticipated, which in turn bolsters trust in the companies ability to actually deliver.

Not sure if it's something to sway people sitting on the sidelines, as there is nothing new or ground breaking here, but a good moral booster to current holders that things are progressing (or at least so it seems).

Also that video came with the caption "Eat. Sleep. Skate. Repeat!". My take on it is that there is video being stuck in a loop (or "repeat") is a play on that phrase...and that it as simply posted as a sneak peek of some of the footage (a guy skating) that will most likely be incorporated in the video...at least that's my interpretation lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.