FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Facebook updates, page-102

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    Well anecdotally and provably - the answer would be no, as BGS has not rallied at all, so the entire sector is not in a bull run.

Yet to see any evidence of new investment here, yes we likely have a hugely profitable mine and the potential to multi-bag here is unbelievable, yet its not being touched by investors so our SP is sitting waiting to get taken over at record low levels.. of course our T20 would never roll over and most are so under water an offer triple or quadruple here simply would not cut it.. an offer like what KDR got would be laughed out of the room as we are so far away from KDR who traded seemingly outside the bear market desipte tenement concerns etc really.. KDR was the anomaly but the end result is they get shafted hard with many "losing money" once the takeover is pushed through..

Id love to have faith in Mali, at the moment the jury is still out. Personally i have been upset with how we have gone, yes it may have been a result of the previous board being hopeless.. but Mali personnel have played at least a small part in time-sabotaging our project and halted the expediated progress we wanted and needed to make the cut for bull run 1.0.. Hopefully someone in Mali takes business, revenue and advancment of the nation as seriously as the average BGS partner and they can meet us half way..

BGS has dropped a TON of money in Mali already and to date, all we have is a poor 44M MC and look to have built a cult following of BGS haters -- they will drop off once we return to normality but chanves are they are loving our lowly trading range we are currently trapped in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.