FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ill tell you what happenned! Round 1. Shareholders got together...

1. 1,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Ill tell you what happenned!
    Round 1. Shareholders got together and got rid of the BOD1 crooks as they were stealing shares and tried to give away our tenemants for cheap!

Round 2. Some larger shareholders got together and gave BOD2 money grabbing shonks, an ultimatum to get the company going and not to waste all our money. BOD2 had already been paid plenty for doing bugger all and decided BGS was too much work and decided to leave the company in limbo, without giving a stuff about the shareholders. Why any company would ever employ these drongos is beyond me.

Round 3. BOD3 come in and take stock and try to build some confidence in the company, easier said than done. They have been bying some shares on market which is a plus and shows that they are willing to put their money where their mouth is. I am very unhappy with the current share price but can't blame BOD3 at this stage, I will give them till the end of the year and then make up my mind!

Good Luck all and goodbye Athena, I don't know what your love affair with those BOD2 drongos is, but have a good look at what they did do the company coffers!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.