FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Um, yes you could, and imo BGS will. I distinctly recall you...

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    Um, yes you could, and imo BGS will. I distinctly recall you mentioning that the ESIA would not be approved because Kodal took a piece of barren land to the south of Goulamina. That was shot to pieces when, um, we got the environmental permit.

Now you are saying the mining permit will not go through because they are looking at additional sources of water? Don't be stupid. There is bore water on the tenements of BGS's project. The reason Chris has prioritised this is because he has seen all of the recent li developers underestimate the amount of water needed. He wants to secure further water sources, not just as a buffer for the 2mtpa project, but possibly for future expansions.

The river you are referring to is the Baoule River, and it runs extremely close to a couple of nearby villages, who use it as a water source. It is likely going to cause Kodal some issues with THEIR environmental permit, because they will likely contaminate the river with any mining operations commencing there, hence why their ESIA lodgement has been delayed indefinitely.

You mention no one here has any idea regarding pipework and pumping? Gee I don't know, maybe the CEO who has worked as a Civil Engineer for the past two decades? Who is on site and actually meeting with the Mali govt?

Love your work gfd wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.