FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Facebook updates, page-22

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    i dont think its hostility but rather putting KOD and BGS in the same boat of a potential mergers/partnership and repeated points about KOD (we have dealt with negative posters from other forums to come here frequently so we arent as tolerable as before)

1. We are well more advanced than KOD
    2. KOD obtained land that was of interest of BGS (our loss/mistake)
    3. KOD have free carried on success of BGS
    4. Any potential synergies we would want to be the main beneficiary of considering we took the first leap of faith and we are clearly the more developed project that will also take the risk firsts
    5. Only synergies i would personally consider to go 50/50 are roads, infrastructure and utilities
    6. As you brought up with a potential solution with the water, jakers seems to have rebutted that point adequately and yes he made an implication about your statement about the mining permit
    7. I cant control what other posters say on forums but just as you've complained one of cheerleaders being vocal on yours, the posters here are just doing the same with your responses
    8. If you do not like tone of our responses there's nothing stopping you from not visiting our forum, and I would say this compared to the other threads on HC i believe the BGS one (most of the time) has a quite detailed information/responses from a good handful posters compared to others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.