FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Facebook updates, page-37

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    IF they fully worm us and deny us to a point where we give up and we walk away.. they can nationalise for 100% of everything with no Australians creaming it. We would of paid for the drilling exploration, PFS, DFS, environmental permit / licensee.

They may rather work with Asian (Chinese) rather than Europeans and will stall and stall until our SP is so anemic we can no longer raise.. possibly the strategy.

Really, until we get confirmation that the Mali Government and mining officials are playing ball.. then imo we can not be sure or remove this factor from the equation (Tenement sabotage from the highest level).

At the moment and really for the last 10 months i have been struggling to understand how the SP has gone so so wrong, i dont really think it adds up short of some huge conspiracy where ASX holders are getting wormed out of any upside.. it happens all the time on the ASX and people lose everything..

Hopefully Mali wants us to mine, we get approval and license next month, Lithium sentiment picks up and we make out like bandits.. but why are we at 45M MC again.. i really wonder!

Mali itself to me is the only project risk, once my worst fears have proven to be unfounded paranoia.. ill be a very very happy man, until then.. political risk means that we just dont know what these guys are thinking or who they are conspiring with or who they dislike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.