FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Facebook updates, page-74

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    BGS has been in a sideways shuffle for several months now, i.e. around six months since the coup. Does it occur to the happy clappers for the project that tossing out experienced management and replacing them with inexperienced management, in an already struggling Lithium market, might be playing a part? What the current management team needs, and it is no longer new, is the support of its shareholders and their trust that with time, a lot of time, they will gain the skills and experience they need to fund the project so the company can survive and then work at funding construction of a mine in an increasingly dangerous part of Africa.

None of that will happen unless shareholders are fully behind management and can stop themselves from meddling and blaming. Accept this is a slow process and that management rarely influences, let alone dictates share price. Accept that there are forces at work way beyond a small startup like BGS which may wreck the best of plans and the greatest experience, and seriously challenge a relatively inexperienced but no doubt committed team as now represented in management.

The success of a company is dependent not just on a good resource and good management but a realistically supportive and resilient shareholder base. If that lesson has not been learned by the meddlers then BGS has no future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.