FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

No, just reality. As athena points out, the A Team has not done...

1. 6,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    No, just reality. As athena points out, the A Team has not done anything of significance yet. I'm prepared to wait and give them the chance to put BGS back on the map so to speak, but let's not sugar coat anything they've done to date.

Athena referring to the current BOD as less experienced, is not disgraceful 5270: it's 100% truthful. That doesn't make them unable to learn. But they will need time. The delay they've already announced by way of the update is evidence of that. I'm not complaining. Replacement of one team with another is always disruptive and costs the project in time and money.

Let's not forget that BOD 2 also had "the perquisite (SIC) qualities and what is more they are rapidly bringing the project to production" when they came on board according to the SH activist group at the time - go back in time and read the posts; they are no different to when BOD 2 was toppled and BOD 3 came in. BOD 2 had everything, according to the activist group.........until they didn't. How long will the content last before the next shareholder uprising? Athena's warning about the potential of SH activist groups to destroy this company (and other ASX companies by the way) needs to be considered and heeded, not attacked.

Oh, and by the way, I own shares. Quite a few as it turns out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.