FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Facebook updates, page-85

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    you wouldn't know the T40 its not public knowledge and some might have multiple holdings.

not trying to defend or start something just stating facts.
    1. Repeated time and time again no one has been meddling since the company has been active on social media and releasing updates (please stop repeating this point, we get it)
    2. BOD 2 had more years and more African experience but even they admitted they couldnt bring the project to its fullest its potential hence "were trying" to make some strategic hires.
    3. Swanby = waste of money after the review, cashburn was alot higher on the day rates that Greg Walker/Swanby (i.e. draining money with no results)
    4. James McKay was the only one i respected and still respect and understand his loyalty was his old team.
    5. Chris Evans = has more Lithium Development Mine experience than all the BOD2 combined
    6. Our BOD3 is not perfect but its positioned more to development which is what we needed
    7. Please stop repeating the points because its becoming more of circle that doesnt end.
    8. As much as anyone can say good or bad, the reality is we are in an orphan period and cant make final conclusions without the key pieces of news yet to arrive i.e. S.P will drift slowly downwards for the impatient.
    Last edited by mystikal: 21/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.