FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Very well illustrated, mystikal. Whilst I agreed with your...

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Very well illustrated, mystikal. Whilst I agreed with your general comments, I like to comment on James Mckay. After the last AGM, a meeting was arranged for him to meet with me personally as I would like to have a chat with him. We now know that he had no intention of having skin in the game. He had 110,000 initially but made no attempt to increase his holding. He would have bought all he could was another lie he gave. He gave me his business card to call him if nothing happened after 3 months.
    As chairman and a executive director of the board, he had certain responsibilities to shareholders. He couldn't be ignorant of the activities or non activities of the other directors. Moreover he recruited his team of directors to BGS. As a chairman, he should have shareholders interests look after, not his mates Swabby or Walker. If they were not doing the right thing he should have at least directed them as the right thing to do by the shareholders. Also disappointed with the way he responded when queried on the company 's performance by some shareholders. He and his mates decided to walk instead of defending what they were doing. They probably reckoned the company couldn't do without their expertise. Thankfully and hopefully, we have now got the right team to take us to production. We now have a team with lithium experience and appears to be more hands on. They also demonstrated they are more in alignment with shareholders by having skin in the game. They now have to show that they also have the interest of the shareholders and to get the share price up to reflect on the company 's progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.