YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

facebook v tv

1. 383 Posts.
    I have read the posts of the facebook proponents. in my view facebook or any other advertising for that matter is premature without full distribution in place.

Once distribution is in place, roll out mass marketing campaign to coincide with store rollouts. Have a facebook page if need be, but, correct me if I'm wrong - isn't facebook generally used by those over 16?

We need to reach as many kids as possible as rapidly as possible.

What is the tried and true for reaching kids? TV commercials after school and early on weekends - in other words - during cartoons and other childrens' programs.

In my view, the company should invest the millions it would take for production of a commercial and the rollout of that, if we are going to market to our target audience.

Then if need be make a facebook page for the 3 kids at kindergarten who use facebook.

I would support a capital raising for a tv commercial and screening (to be screened at the same time full national rollout occurs), and believe this would be dollars well spent - we only get one crack at this.

I trust someone will raise this at the AGM as I will be absent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.192M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.