APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Facebook vs. Afterpay, page-9

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I suggest you look at the detail a bit - do you really think that you are the first person to think about the AML / KYC issues? It's addressed in the whitepaper. And it's an asset backed by physical assets and a basket of stable currencies, which is part of the use case - insulates consumers in countries with highly volatile currencies from being slaves to sudden spikes in inflation or the loss of purchasing power when their currency depreciates.

@efletcher83 - I think you've hit on a good point. I'm late 20's so I know enough early 20 year olds to have an idea about the demographic. They don't use Facebook, except for events. They couldn't live without Instagram though - that's girls and guys. Easy enough to see the model - shop on Instagram, wallet details saved on the app, click once to purchase without having to leave the app. For those who don't think that's useful / valuable have a look at how much money Amazon spent defending its patent to "one click" to purchase and how many carts are abandoned on ecommerce sites when it comes time to enter payment details.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.